2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our Site, including your name, email address, website, location, occupation, interests and other personal information that you provide when you register on the Site or that you give us in any other way or at any other time. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features. Your use of www.risingroadsrecovery.com and disclosure of personal information about yourself or another through the use of such website and resultant phone contact is at your own risk and under no circumstances shall Rising Roads Recovery be responsible for any damages you suffer as a result of your use of www.risingroadsrecovery.com.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This Site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our Site.
(c) ”Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Cookies may make the Site more convenient by storing information about your preferences on our Site. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies. If you reject cookies on our Site, you will not be able to access all areas and use all services. We advise that you protect your privacy by clearing your temporary files and browsing history, as well as being sure to log out and close your internet browser especially when accessing The Site from a computer or device to which others have access. Also, you agree to indemnify Rising Roads Recovery from breaches to your privacy caused by inadequate network, email, or personal device security settings. We strongly advise against interaction with us using identifiable profile information on social network sites if you wish to protect your privacy. Use of social network sites affiliated with Rising Roads Recovery is at your own risk.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities, and to provide you with a personalized experience on the Site. We may also use the information to conduct research about the demographics, interests and activities of our users and visitors. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to the Site or new services. If you would prefer for us not to contact you for these purposes, you may opt out, by contacting us and letting us know.
We also use the information collected through IP addresses and cookies to do the following: diagnose service problems and maintain security, improve the Site, display relevant content, estimate audience and usage information, expedite searches, and to allow you to access and change your personal information.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. Except as set forth herein, we do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission except under the conditions listed below:
- To report an incident of abuse of a child and/or dependent or elder adult
- To report to protective agencies the imminent danger to yourself or someone else
- To report to protective agencies the event that you or someone else is presently unable to provide for food, clothing, and shelter as the direct result of a mental illness
- To proceed with obtaining payment for services rendered
- To perform internal quality assurance initiatives
- To report to governmental agencies as required such as public health and FDA requirements, law enforcement, coroners, judicial or administrative hearings, and licensing board inquiries.
If any of the above conditions are met, we will release the minimum amount of protected health information necessary to address the condition. You are advised henceforth that this business and it’s employees are mandated reporters of abuse and some mental health conditions as listed above, and are granted civil and criminal immunity when reporting in good faith.
We do not give, sell, or rent individually identifiable information to our advertisers except as set forth herein, though we may provide aggregate de-identified information.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
We will never ask you for your password or other personally identifiable information by an unsolicited phone call or email.
7. Children. This Site does not provide services or sell products to minors, or individuals under the age of 18. Our Site is operated in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and we will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail. You will be able to request corrections to your protected health information and if substantiated, we will make efforts to correct our files.
Rising Roads Recovery is located in Orange County, CA.