Women’s Depression Rehab
What Causes Depression?
Depression Symptoms in Women
- Feelings of sadness, worthlessness, and emptiness
- Irritability, being quick to anger
- Fatigue and perpetually low energy levels
- Sleeping all the time (or not at all)
- Eating too much or too little, especially if this causes significant weight gain or loss
- Difficulty making decisions or concentrating at work or school
- Anhedonia: a loss of pleasure or interest in hobbies or other activities
- Physical aches and pains that aren’t associated with an injury or illness
Treatment for Depressive Disorders
Rising Roads treats all common forms of depression, including major depressive disorder (MDD), substance-induced depressive disorder, persistent depressive disorder, and premenstrual dysphoric disorder. We also help women with bipolar disorder.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Expressive arts therapy (EAT)
- Trauma-first treatment (EMDR, ART, and more)
Our programming consists of sophisticated clinical care in a gender-specific, compassionate setting. Rising Roads is a women’s-only facility, meaning that our campus is a haven for those who have experienced trauma related to men. It is also beneficial for those seeking a female support network. By cultivating relationships with other women, our clients learn three key lessons:
- They are not alone,
- Recovery is within reach, and
- Supporting other women helps everyone thrive.
Help for Women with Depression
Rising Roads Recovery provides a safe place for women to unpack their emotions, make positive changes, and forge a new path forward. Our compassionate clinical staff will work with you in one-on-one and group settings, ensuring you have the tools needed to overcome depression. Contact us to learn more about our mental health treatment program.