Treating & Healing Trauma in Women
Our Women’s Trauma Program
- Happened once (acute) or many times (chronic)
- Was in or out of a person’s control
- Occurred in childhood, adolescence, or adulthood
- Combined with other traumatic events (complex) or is the only negative incident a person has experienced
- Took place nearby or far away
- Is associated with someone living or someone who has passed away
- Happened recently or long ago
Effective Trauma Therapies
Rising Roads is staffed by experienced clinicians who utilize only the gold standard of trauma therapies. These evidence-based practices form the foundation of our program.
A Haven for Healing
We pride ourselves on creating a safe place for women to recover. At our gender-specific facility, clients heal alongside other women who have lived through challenges like theirs. If they experience a trauma response, they do so while surrounded by clinical experts and compassionate peers. Rising Roads provides the opportunity for program participants to uncover trauma bonds, triggers, and patterns in a safe space.
Contact the Rising Roads admissions team to learn more about our trauma program.